Dry Passion Fruit Daiquiri
- caster sugar
- 50 ml Bacardi Superior rum
- 1 lime
- 10 ml Campari
- 1 passion fruit , plus extra to serve
- Make a simple sugar syrup, by heating 1 part sugar to 2 parts water in a pan over a medium heat. Allow the sugar to dissolve.
- Place 20ml of the syrup into a cocktail shaker with the rum, 20ml of lime juice, the Campari and the pulp from 1 passion fruit.
- Shake hard and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of passion fruit and serve.
You may also like...