Passion Fruit Caipirinha
- 3 limes
- 4 tablespoons golden caster sugar
- 75 ml cachaça
- 1 ripe passion fruit
- crushed ice
- Cut the limes into wedges.
- Place all but two of the lime wedges and the sugar in a cocktail shaker and muddle for a couple of minutes, or until the sugar has almost dissolved.
- Add the cachaça, then halve and spoon in most of the passion fruit pulp.
- Fill the shaker with crushed ice and shake it vigorously for 1 minute.
- Pour the cocktail into two glasses and top up with more ice, if need be.
- Garnish with lime wedges and the rest of the passion fruit pulp.
You may also like...